1. Before each shift, you must add lubricant to each moving part. (manipulator, manipulator guide, open and close die guide)
2. The swing arm can be added once every (3 – 4) days. The heating chain has a large chain and a small chain once a month. Always check if the main unit reducer and the warmer reducer are short of oil. The main bearing can be added once every (2 – 3) months.
3. Check whether the moving parts are firm before the production, whether the screws are loose or not, especially in the place where the impact force is strong, whether the belt transmission part is abnormal.
4. Check whether the high pressure gas source, low pressure gas source, power source and water source are normal.
5. Check each emergency stop switch, safety door switch, and protection device to check if the switch is normal.
6. Check if the warming head enters the embryo and the part of the embryo is working properly. If the insert is not in place, the nut of the preform can be adjusted.
7. Check the lamp for damage and breakage. Replace it in time.
8. Check whether the pneumatic components are leaking and the action is sensitive.
9. Check if the triplet is leaking abnormally, is it blocked, and the water storage capacity of the cup is too full.
10. When the electromagnetic valve of the blowing machine encounters an abnormality, it should be cleaned in time. It should be cleaned once every 3.5 million blown bottles.
11. Blowing molds must be cleaned and polished regularly.
12. When opening the high and low pressure air supply switch, it must be slow to prevent the air flow rate from being too fast. The dirt is blown into the solenoid valve, and the exhaust valve is opened for 30 seconds to ensure the air is clean.
13. When starting the machine, you must be sure that the mechanical part is good, there is no inside of the machine, and there is no foreign matter. In particular, shake the position to avoid hurting people. Also close the security door.
14. When starting the machine, the motor must be started first, and the warming machine should be started for 30 seconds to prevent voltage fluctuations. Make sure the cooling water is not turned on before starting the warming.
15. After warming up (2 – 3) minutes, the oven temperature rises evenly, and the embryo button is pressed. At the same time, the blowing bottle should be turned on, otherwise it will not blow.
16. When the machine is running, it is necessary to pay close attention to whether the machine has abnormal noise. To find out early, stop it in time and solve it early.
17. In case of emergency, press the emergency stop button to brake urgently. Then, according to the situation of the situation analysis, find the problem and solve the problem quickly.
18. After the machine is in normal operation, do not put any part of the body into the machine to avoid injury to the robot. If the machine has abnormal noise, it can be observed after deceleration.
19. After the machine is in normal production, the operator must always observe the quality of the bottle to avoid fluctuations in voltage or other causes that affect the quality of the bottle.
20. When the machine is being repaired, press the touch screen fault repair button to ensure safe maintenance.
If you need to manually observe the movement of each cavity separately, please pay attention to the position of the robot. At the same time, be sure to understand the role of the individual buttons and then the action. Make sure that malfunctions cause unnecessary trouble.
21. After each repair of the machine, be sure to clean tools and screws to prevent them from remaining in the machine and affect the normal operation of the machine.