The blow molding machine mold is an important process equipment for producing various industrial products, following the rapid development of the plastics industry, and the promotion and application of plastic products in the aviation, aerospace, electronics, machinery, shipbuilding and automobile industries. Increasingly high, traditional mold design methods have been unable to meet today’s requirements. Compared with traditional mold design, computer-aided engineering (CAE) technology is still reducing costs and reducing energy in terms of improving productivity and ensuring product quality. In terms of labor intensity, they all have great advantages.
Blowing machine features:
1. The production process is fully automated, and multiple machines can be combined to the fully automatic production line. The entire production process does not require manual contact with the preform or finished bottle.
2. This series of machines is suitable for blowing 30 ml – 5 liter cold and hot filled plastic bottles or other plastic containers.
3. The control system has an automatic fault detection function; when the operation is wrong or the fault occurs, the computer will display and issue an alarm.
4, using constant pressure temperature control method to control the heating of the preform by the infrared lamp tube, to ensure that the preform is heated properly, correctly, not chaotic, and is not affected by the input voltage change.
5. Each heating zone is provided with independent sectional temperature control; the position and interval of the lamp and reflector in the heating zone can be adjusted according to different shapes and sizes of the preform to achieve the optimal heating effect.
6. This series of machines can be designed as double-cavity double-extension cylinder, three-chamber three-extension cylinder, four-chamber four-extension cylinder or six-chamber six-extension cylinder according to different product requirements. The chamber has a single stretching cylinder to meet the different needs of the adjustment or trial mold.
7. The mold replacement is convenient and quick, and it is not necessary to adjust the thickness of the mold within the tolerance range of the corresponding machine.