The rapid die change system of the blow molding machine can reflect the clamping force in real time. When the mold is not working properly, it will stop the alarm in advance, and no electricity is needed during the work, and it is not affected by the power outage. The rapid changeover system of the blow molding machine has multiple layers of safety protection measures to prevent the occurrence of misoperation and to protect the safe operation of the system in real time. The existing security detection methods are as follows:
Blowing machine rapid die change system
1. Mold close inspection
In the state of mold change, the dynamic and static mold must be in the state of clamping and pressing, and the blow molding of the mobile static template can be performed after the magnetizing operation is in place; this interlocking control avoids foreign matter or gap between the mold and the magnetic chuck. The magnetization intensity is insufficient, which affects safe operation.
2. Magnetic flux detection:
When the rapid die change system is magnetized, the controller detects the magnetization intensity in real time. Only when the magnetization intensity reaches a safe value, the control system reports the magnetization success signal, otherwise the fault signal is reported. After successful magnetization and during the blow molding process, the magnetic flux detection sensor detects the magnetic flux between the magnetic chuck and the mold in real time. As long as the magnetic flux is slightly reduced, the rapid mold change system can quickly issue a fault alarm signal and stop the blow molding machine. Automatic operation. The magnetic flux detecting sensor is distributed in a plurality of regions of the electric permanent magnet chuck.
3. Distance detection
The distance detecting sensor is used to detect the distance between the mold and the magnetic chuck, and the controller can perform the charging and demagnetizing operation only when the distance between the mold and the magnetic chuck is less than 0.2 mm. Otherwise, the fault signal is reported. During the blow molding process, when the distance between the mold and the magnetic chuck exceeds 0.2 mm due to an unexpected situation, the quick mold change system reports a failure signal and stops the automatic operation of the blow molding machine.
4. Temperature detection
Temperature detection is used to prevent the electric permanent magnet chuck from demagnetizing due to excessive temperature, resulting in a decrease in the suction force of the magnetic chuck. When the temperature of the electric permanent magnet sucker exceeds the set temperature, the control system automatically sends out an alarm signal and stops the automatic operation of the blow molding machine.
5. Magnetizing current intensity detection
When the electric permanent magnet sucker performs the charging and demagnetizing action, the control system detects the pulse current of the charging and demagnetizing, and only after the required value is reached, the demagnetization success signal is reported.
6. Mold misalignment detection
The mold displacement sensor detects the position of the mold in real time in the blow molding state. When the position of the mold is slightly slipped, the control system can quickly report the fault signal and stop the automatic operation of the blow molding machine.
7. The mold change state and the blow molding state are switched by the key switch, and the demagnetization operation is designed as a “demagnetization + lock” double button. When the two buttons are pressed simultaneously, the demagnetization operation is effective to prevent the occurrence of misoperation, in the blow molding state. The charging and demagnetizing operation is completely ineffective.
8. Security door closing detection
When changing the mold, the safety door must be closed to protect the operator.
9. Quick changeover system fault output and blow molding machine automatic operation interlock control Fast changeover mode permanent magnet control system has a passive contact and blow molding machine for interlock control, fast die change system only in each detection signal Normally, after the dynamic and static modes are successfully magnetized, and the key switch is rotated to the blow molding state, the contact is closed, allowing the automatic operation of the blow molding machine, any fault signal appears or the key switch is rotated to the mold changing state. The contact is instantly disconnected, stopping the automatic operation of the blow molding machine.